Its the Addams Family...Friday 26th October 2018
They’re Creepy and They’re Cooky
Mysterious and Spooky
They’re Altogether Ooky
The Addams Family.
- Comedy Dining evening -
Call us on 01322 625 577 to find out more or to secure your spaces, alternatively follow the link below and contact us to book
Creepy comedy fun with the addams family
Spend a very special Halloween evening with Morticia, Gomez, Uncle Fester and Lurch, who (meat and eat) meet and greet the guests to their tables for a very special Halloween dinner where nothing is as it seems...
You will be served a sumptuous three course meal whilst four of the best comedy actors in the land of the living entertain you...
or Telephone direct on 01322 625 577
On the evening
7.30pm - Arrival
When you arrive you will be invited into the Gomes & Morticias dining room to be eaten....we mean greeted... or at least we hope!
8.00pm - Three course Set Meal
The show is half scripted and half improvised by the actors, taking place around you whilst you dine. It references all the most famous bits from the original shows whilst having a narrative all of its own. A menu will be sent to you prior to the show for your guests to pre-order their meals. Please enusre any allergies/dietary requirements are noted on booking.
10.30pm - Departure
Timings will vary, but most likely the evening will finish around 10.30pm
The Important Info:
- Each event is themed and fancy dress is optional (but strongly encouraged!) Otherwise the dress code is smart casual.
- Carparking for the event is complimentary but ALL guests must register their vehicles on arrival at reception.
- Parties booked with 8 or more guests will be seated together.
- Parties booked with less than 6 guests may be seated with other smaller parties. If you would like your own table please notify us on booking, we will aim to arrange this where possible however it is not guaranteed.
- A non-refundable deposit of £10pp is required on booking to secure your space.
- The final payment and menu choices must be returned two weeks prior to the event.