Only Fools & Three CoursesFriday 2nd & Saturday 3rd February 2018
Come on Rodders you plonker...
Join us for a pukka three course meal joined by Del Boy and Rodney - Cushty!
- Comedy Dining Event -
Friday 2nd February - LIMITED SPACES - contact us directly
NEW DATE - Saturday 3rd February
Call us on 01322 625 577 to secure your spaces, alternatively follow the link below to book your spaces online now.
Only Fools & 3 Courses
Join us for the Dinner event of the year, which combines fine food and Comedy action, served up ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES style.
Marlene & Boycie are hosting a Gala Dinner, but will things go to plan with Del, Rodney and Uncle Albert (when I was in the war) on the guest list.
Will Raquel put in an appearance and sing! Surely not after the last time?
An Evening of chaos and mayhem with an extra large portion of comedy is the order of the night.
Expect a big fun night out in a friendly party atmosphere with some of the finest comedy actors in the land, professionally produced to the highest standards with your enjoyment at the top of the menu.
£39 per person
or Telephone direct on 01322 625 577
On the Evening
7.30pm - Arrival
When you arrive, you will be welcomed as Marlene and Boycie's guests and will be able to mingle with the characters. When the time comes, you will be invited through to the dining room for dinner.
8.00pm - Three course Set Meal
The show is half scripted and half improvised by the actors, taking place around you while you dine. It references all the most famous bits from the original shows while having a narrative all of its own. A menu will be sent to you before the show for your guests to pre-order their meals. Please ensure any allergies/dietary requirements are noted in your booking.
10.30pm - Departure
Timings will vary, but most likely the evening will finish around 10.30pm
The Important Info:
- Each event is themed, and fancy dress is optional (but strongly encouraged!) Otherwise the dress code is smart casual.
- Car parking for the event is complimentary, but ALL guests must register their vehicles on arrival at reception.
- Parties booked with 8 or more guests will be seated together.
- Parties booked with less than six guests may be seated with other smaller parties. If you would like your own table, please notify us on booking, we will aim to arrange this where possible, however, it is not guaranteed.
- A non-refundable deposit of £10pp is required on booking to secure your space.
- The final payment and menu choices must be returned two weeks before the event.