Only Fools & 3 Courses SequelThursday 17th May 2018 - NEW DATE
Part TWO of the saga...!
They're at it again, The Only fools and Three course Sequel Lovely Jubbly!
- Comedy Dining Event -
Friday 18th May 2018 - SOLD OUT
Thursday 17th May - NEW DATE NOW BOOKING -
Call us on 01322 625 577 to find out more or to secure your spaces, alternatively follow the link below and contact us to book
Only Fools & 3 Courses The Sequel
Only Fools And 3 Courses Dinning Invitation The Sequel – Friendly Party Atmosphere
We are pleased to bring you the sequel to Only Fools and 3 Courses a completely different dining experience.
DCI Roy Slater will be putting in an appearance, and we all know what Del thinks of him!
Cassandra and Rodney take a trip down memory Lane (Rodney as a Gladiator?)
All your favourite characters will be on hand to make sure you have an evening you will never forget, Del, Rodney, Boycie, Trigger, Uncle Albert, Raquel and Cassandra, this will exercise chuckle muscles you did not know you had.
All this and a Three Course Meal.
or Telephone direct on 01322 625 577
On the Evening
7.30pm - Arrival
When you arrive, you will be joined by the characters in our lounge bar and taken through to seat for dinner.
8.00pm - Three-course Set Meal
The show is half scripted and half improvised by the actors, taking place around you whilst you dine. It references all the most famous bits from the original shows whilst having a narrative all of its own.
A menu will be sent to you prior to the show for your guests to pre-order their meals. Please enusre any allergies/dietary requirements are noted on booking.
10.30pm - Departure
Timings will vary, but most likely the evening will finish around 10.30pm
The Important Info:
- Each event is themed and fancy dress is optional (but strongly encouraged!) Otherwise the dress code is smart casual.
- Carparking for the event is complimentary but ALL guests must register their vehicles on arrival at reception.
- Parties booked with 8 or more guests will be seated together.
- Parties booked with less than 6 guests may be seated with other smaller parties. If you would like your own table please notify us on booking, we will aim to arrange this where possible however it is not guaranteed.
- A non-refundable deposit of £10pp is required on booking to secure your space.
- The final payment and menu choices must be returned two weeks prior to the event.