Murder Mystery & MayhemFriday 27th April 2018
A 1920s themed plot inspired by those slightly silly Ferrero Rochet ads
Whether you would like to get involved in the action or simply just investigate from the sidelines, our Murder Mystery evenings are full of surprises and we are certain that a thrilling evening awaits you...
Call us on 01322 625 577 to find out more or to secure your spaces, alternatively follow the link below and contact us to book.
Dinner With The Ambassador
A 1920s themes plot inspired by those slightly silly Ferrero Rochet ads
“The British ambassador in Ruritania is hosting a party at his embassy. You have been invited! When you arrive, you will be treated as if you are a Marquis or Earl, Baroness or Lady.
The guest of honour is slightly eccentric. You may be under the impression that he is a drunk, lecherous madman. Impossible. He’s King Rudolf IV of Ruritania!
There will, unfortunately, be a few tragic deaths before the party finishes. Inspector Klop will no doubt have some investigating to do. And then the cream of Europe will be left to carry on doing what they do best: having a ball!”
Telephone direct on 01322 625 577
On the evening...
7.30pm - Arrival
Guests will gather in the bar lounge before being taken through to seat, careful, there may be some vital evidence amongst the crowd...
8.00pm - Three course Set meal
Dinner is served and evidence shared along with clues and activities for the teams to work on throughout dinner leading up to the conclusion at the end of the evening...
10.30pm - Departure
Timings will vary, but most likely the evening will finish around 10.30pm
The Important Info:
- Each event is themed and fancy dress is optional (but strongly encouraged!) Otherwise the dress code is smart casual.
- Carparking for the event is complimentary but ALL guests must register their vehicles on arrival at reception.
- Parties booked with 8 or more guests will be seated together.
- Parties booked with less than 6 guests may be seated with other smaller parties. If you would like your own table please notify us on booking, we will aim to arrange this where possible however it is not guaranteed.
- A non-refundable deposit of £10pp is required on booking to secure your space.
- The final payment and menu choices must be returned two weeks prior to the event.