Christmas Day Lunch
Enjoy Christmas day with your family and friends and be greeted with a festive welcome drink before sitting down to a three-course carvery Christmas day lunch served up by our friendly chef.
Lunch will include a delicious plated starter, carvery style main course and indulgent plated Christmas dessert. Plus a small gift from Santa for all the children.
1pm, 1.30pm, 2pm, 2.30pm
Timings subject to availibiltiy and are booked on a first come first serve basis.
Adults £70 per person
Children 3-12yrs £30per person
Under 3yrs EAT FREE
Contact us now to reserve your places:
Call: 01322 625 586
Or send us your enquiry using the 'Get in touch' button below.
Christmas Day Lunch Menu
STARTERS: (Pre-ordered & plated)
- Roasted Salmon and dill tart with lemon and black pepper pastry
- Duck and chicken terrine, plum and ginger chutney, toasted ciabatta
- Grilled goats cheese and roasted mixed beets with citrus drizzle (V)
- Butternut squash and sweet potato soup (V) (Ve)
MAIN COURSES: (Help yourself Buffet)
- Roast turkey crown, pigs in blankets, chestnut stuffing, pigs in blankets, rosemary roasted potatoes and winter vegetables
- Peppered roast sirloin of Beef*, Yorkshire pudding, horseradish sauce, roast rosemary potatoes and winter vegetables
- Pan fried swordfish with prawn and lemon caper butter, crushed chive potatoes and winter vegetables
- Roasted Beetroot, butternut squash and pumpkin seed tart with rosemary roast potatoes and winter vegetables (V)
- Traditional Christmas pudding and brandy sauce
- Belgian chocolate and raspberry torte with candied winter fruits (V) (Ve)
- Cheeseboard and biscuits with celery and grapes
- Freshly brewed coffee or tea with mince pies
**Children under 12yrs will recieve a small gift left from Santa.
When booking, we require the Child’s name, age, gender and x2 interests as a guide for a small gift which will be wrapped and labelled for them on the day.