Christmas Day LunchEnjoy Christmas Day with the family!
Watch our chef on the buffet carving your meat, and see if Santa has visited overnight to leave a small gift for your little ones.**
This event includes a plated starter and dessert and a Carvery Main Course Buffet. A welcome drink will await you on arrival.
(Soft drink available for the children and the designated driver).
Lunch is served between 12.00 - 15.00
Adults - £69.00
Children - £30.00
Children under 3yrs eat free
Pre-booking required. £10 per person non-refundable deposit required to secure your spaces. Final balance due one month prior to the function
Christmas Day Lunch Menu
STARTERS: (Pre-ordered & plated)
- Smoked salmon and crayfish with rocket leaves, lemon and horseradish crème fraiche
- Chicken liver and cognac pâté with caramelised onion chutney and toasted sourdough
- Pan-fried garlic mushrooms on toasted rustic bread and parmesan shavings (v)
- Tomato and basil soup with crème fraiche (v)
MAIN COURSES: (Help yourself Buffet)
- Roast turkey crown, sage and onion stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes and winter vegetables
- Sirloin of Beef, Yorkshire pudding, horseradish sauce, roast rosemary potatoes and winter vegetables
- Pesto and herb crusted salmon fillet, sautéed leeks, prawn and white wine sauce with roasted new potatoes
- Mushroom, brie, hazelnut and cranberry wellington (v) Puff pastry casing with a creamy mushroom, brie and cranberry filling, topped with toasted hazelnuts
- Traditional Christmas pudding and brandy sauce
- Sticky toffee cheesecake with caramel sauce
- Cheeseboard and biscuits with celery and grapes
- Chocolate velvet cake
- Freshly brewed coffee or tea with mince pies
**Children under 12yrs will recieve a small gift left from Santa.
When booking, we require the Child’s name, age, gender and x2 interests as a guide for a small gift which will be wrapped and labelled for them on the day.