Shared Christmas Party NightsThree-Course Meal and Disco
Our Christmas Party Nights include a three-course festive meal and disco along with use of a photo booth to capture all those memorable Christmas party moments!
Dining for this event is situated between our Restaurant and Academy Suites to cater for small and large groups.*
From only £39pp!
7.30pm - 1.00am
Terms and Conditions
All information and menus are correct at time of brochure print. Hotels reserve the right to make changes to the events and menus, subject to notice.
• All dates subject to availability.
• £10 per person non-refundable deposit required to secure
your spaces. Final balance due one month prior to the function
• Room locations and seating will be determined by the venue. On occasion it may be necessary to split larger groups or join together smaller groups.
• Disco only tickets can be purchased for any party night for£15.00 per person, providing a booking for 12 has been confirmed with the meal - excluding Festive Fayre Party Night, subject to availability.
A menu pre-order selection form will be sent with the booking confirmation. Menu pre-orders are required by the hotel one month in advance of the party night per table booked.
For parties with more than one table a menu form will be required per table.
* Dining on the selected Party Nights (dependant on final totalevent numbers) may be run both in the Restaurant and Academy Suites to cater for small and large groups.
The disco/entertainment is held in a central area with limited seating.
Check out our mouth watering menu
- Tomato and basil soup with crème fraiche (v)
- Chicken liver and cognac pâté with caramelised onion chutney and toasted sourdough
- Prawn, avocado and dill salad
- Roast turkey crown, sage and onion stuffing, pigs in blankets, roast potatoes and winter vegetables
- Cod loin with creamy white wine and dill sauce, roast rosemary potatoes and winter vegetables
- Mushroom, brie, hazelnut and cranberry wellington (v) puff pastry casing with a creamy mushroom, brie and cranberry filling, topped with toasted hazelnuts
- Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Strawberry trifle cake with strawberry coulis
- Sticky toffee cheesecake with caramel sauce